Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Friday Art Show!

Last night, I had the amazing privilege of attending an art show put on by my friends, Rebecca and Sharri.

Man, do these ladies know how to put on a soiree! We had live music, Ben Nye, painter, Elizabeth Bayhem's art, great food, and the beautiful art of Rebecca and Sharri!

This show is happening again - July 19th - https://www.facebook.com/events/556862251026912/?viewer_id=751605989 - if you can't see it on facebook, it's held in the 1st floor art gallery at Skyline Lofts 
600 N. 4th Street Phoenix, AZ 85004 

If you live in Arizona, this event is worth coming to. You will meet and greet the amazing artists, listen to live music, and have the opportunity to buy the artwork - 



I am so happy that I went with my incredible husband, +Nevin Culley, and was honored to be asked if I would take and share pictures from the event!






If you would like more information on the artists, check out this website: www.sharriweinbergart.com












~Capturing The Moment~
             ~Phaedra~


********************Thanks so Much for this Opportunity*****************************

Earlier in my posts I shared that I am doing good deeds - so far this week, myAnonymous Good Deeds Are: Picking up trash, taking in other people's carts, and gathering stray carts in the parking lot, putting them in their corrals.


So far, I have taken my camera everywhere and taken pictures almost every time - this has been a great experiment!

More Photos on my website: www.ejpics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis