Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gratitude, Guilty Pleasures, and Good Deeds


I am in this amazing course at  +Landmark  called "The Wisdom Course." We get to look at the areas of our life where we are doing things now based on how things went at a young age – including what we say, what we think, and what stops us in what we want to accomplish.





This weekend was our 3rd of 5 weekends.
One of our assignments is to do one anonymous good deed each day.

I am going to start including my deed in my blog – today, I picked up trash in the parking lot on my way to the car.

Today’s course was all about ‘Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.’ Since looking at that today, I am feeling #gratitude for the people in my life. Each day, I am grateful for the time I have received with my kids and husband.
My Amazing Mother In Law,
teaching my niece how to bat

5 #guilty #pleasures of mine:
  1. I LOVE to watch TV. I have a long list of shows I watch – at the top right now: Supernatural, Falling Skies, Revolution, and Burn Notice.
    1. My TV guilty pleasures: +Revenge , +Nashville , and the reality show: Flipping Out
  2. Looking at cute or cat pictures on Google+
  3. #Chocolate
  4. Reading hours of hilarious lists compiled by +Cracked.com 
  5. Playing +Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook 
Our cat, Pita - sleeping in a box smaller than her


I have three questions for you:
1.       Where can you bring generosity to your life? Maybe by doing a good deed for someone else – 
2.       What are you grateful for today? How can you show gratitude?
3.       What guilty pleasures do you have?

~Capturing The Moment~
             ~Phaedra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis