Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day Trip to Payson and Strawberry

Taken in Red River, NM
I followed this little guy around for about
 a half an hour trying to get good shots of him...
he finally rested long enough.
Taken with my Nikon D 80 70-300 Tamron Zoom/Macro lens
 (back whenthey used to sell the combo lenses)
I need scenery...I have felt uninspired and dull lately...my husband has the day off, so we are taking a day trip to Strawberry and Payson (AZ). We are going to a little creamery in Strawberry, which is a goat farm (I have heard). I can't wait to smell the fresh air, and feel the cool breeze on my face. I can't wait to see trees, and feel cool air, I can't wait to spend the day, just my husband and I, exploring an area I don't know well. I am energized with the anticipation of the day.

I will be posting my pictures from the trip tonite. See you then...

~Capturing the Moment,
   Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis