Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cosplay Model Shoot

Another amazing and fun photo shoot! This one was with +Nicholas Pappagallo Jr who runs the Photographer's Adventure Club - an expanding club with chapters all over the US.

Each month, the club features a networking and model shoot opportunity - this month was a Cosplay Model Shoot event featuring model, Aurora O'Brien - along with her was +Kiersten Culley, who is an aspiring actress, model and singer. She dressed in a red and black +Naruto - Anime & Manga costume.


We set Kiersten up on the stage, and several photographers who were waiting their turn with Aurora were up and taking her picture. She was having such an amazing time, and was so much fun to work with. She is so natural with these kind of poses.

Ashish Mehta, One of the other photographers from Plaid Hippo Productions Photography, offered an additional costume for her - SteamPunk - This was a great addition to the shoot.

With the extra creativity that is Steampunk, I was inspired to play a little with colors in ways I don't usually. but this was so much fun, I had to try!

Mixing black and white with color is usually saved for people who specifically want it, and it is quickly fading fad. However, with this type of scene, I thought it appropriate to play with it a little.


I hope we get to do some more of this style soon.


~Capturing The Moment~
     ~Phaedra~

More Photos on my website: www.ejpics.com
Follow me on Facebook: Please 'Like' my page for inspiration, daily photos and updates!
Follow me on Google+: Please follow for updates, advice, tips and daily photos!
Find me on Twitter: @EJ_Photos
- See more at: http://best-photo-places.blogspot.com/2013/08/photo-of-day.html#sthash.OlalA5Wc.dpuf




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis