Friday, October 19, 2012

Amazing Family Day at the AZ State Fair

I know I posted the State Fair already, but this is where I went with my family yesterday - such a fun place to take photos, I wanted to post again...I will have new places beginning Monday. I will be out of town for the weekend, with no access to internet (camping). Have a great weekend!


 I had lots of fun playing with motion and light...on the left, I am having my son an his friend freeze with long exposure so that everything in the picture except them is moving.

On the right, a person doing the zipline upside down...


The two girls on the left are mine, and the one on the right, their friend...we had fun posing them in hats. All in all, a great day!




~ Capturing the Moment ~
           ~ Phaedra
To see more of my photos, check out my site,
www.essential-journeys.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis