Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beach Photo Shoot in LA


Ever since I went to LA for a weekend with my husband,Nevin Culley , and friends Andrea and Thomas Parker Swensen, I have wanted to come back with my kids because I knew they would love it.

We decided to do it this week, a no-frills, quick turn around trip (go one day, sleep, and come back the next). So with a very tight budget, we bought food to picnic it, rented a fairly inexpensive hotel with a kitchenette, and headed to the beach.























I thought it would also be fun to do a photo shoot at the same time – to play with different ideas and take great photos of my girls for their senior pictures and of my son for yearly pictures. My daughter brought along her best friend, so we did a photo shoot today with all 4 kids – here is how it turned out.

























~Capturing The Moment~
            ~Phaedra~



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis