Thursday, August 1, 2013

Photo of the Day

 Good Afternoon, and Happy Thursday! Today has been a day of organizing, having fun with different Apps, and getting ready for summer to be over (unfortunately, the weather outside is still 100+ degrees)!

I had alot of fun shooting her as a Faerie in the park the other day - we thought that going early would spare us from the heat, but by  9am, it was already scorching at 96 degrees outside.

I love taking photos of this particular model, because she does a great job, no matter what the conditions are!

Have a great rest of your day!
~Capturing The Moment~
     ~Phaedra~




More Photos on my website: www.ejpics.com
Follow me on Facebook: Please 'Like' my page for inspiration, daily photos and updates!
Follow me on Google+: Please follow for updates, advice, tips and daily photos!
Find me on Twitter: @EJ_Photos
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis